Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dr. Litchfield, a West Virginia native, has a special interest in medical education and quality improvement in emergency care. Her clinical areas of interest include pediatric traumatic brain injury and improving pediatric trauma care.
- Certified: American Board of Pediatrics, subspecialty certification in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Education & Training
- Graduate: Virginia Commonwealth University - Medical Education (Richmond, Va.)
- Medical School: Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine (Huntington, W.Va.)
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University - Pediatrics (Richmond, Va.)
- Fellowship: Virginia Commonwealth University - Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Richmond, Va.)