||3 weeks paid vacation
- Malpractice: Provided by the State of West Virginia's "Comprehensive Liability Insurance Policy"
- Group Term Life : One and one-quarter percent ( 1 1/4 % )of annualized stipend with a minimum of $50,000 plus a $10,000 basic life insurance policy for a total of at least $60,000. Additional life insurance can also be purchased for the resident/fellow and their dependents.
- Health: Variety of plans/costs ranging from $85/month to $520/month depending upon coverage and tobacco use status
- Flexible Benefits: Dental/Vision. All are pre-tax dollars.
- Social Security: Employee and Employer pay social security taxes. International medical graduates who provide a copy of his/her J-1 Visa to administration will be exempt from social security taxes
- Workers' Compensation: Coverage is provided.
- Long Term Disability Insurance: Provided to resident at no charge.
||Residents accrue 5 days of sick leave annually.
||On - call meals are provided by the hospital
PGY1: $750.00 annually
PGY2 - PGY4: $1,000 annually
PGY1 - $55,000.00
PGY2 - $56,000.00
PGY3 - $57,000.00
PGY4 [F1] - $58,000.00
PGY5 [F2] - $59,000.00
PGY6 [F3] - $60,000.00
PGY7 [F4] - $61,000.00
- Marshall Rec Center membership with optional discounted rate for spouse.
- 10% Off at Victor’s Dry Cleaners
- YMCA 25% off membership fees.
- Orange Theory Fitness Discounted rates