- Malpractice: Provided by the State of West Virginia's "Comprehensive Liability Insurance Policy"
- Group Term Life : One and one-quarter percent (1.25%) of annualized stipend with a minimum of $50,000 plus a $10,000 basic life insurance policy for a total of at least $60,000. Additional life insurance can also be purchased.
- Health: Variety of plans/costs ranging from $76/month to $524/month depending upon coverage and tobacco use status
- Flexible Benefits: Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Dependent Care and a Medical Flexible Spending Account. All are pre-tax dollars.
- Social Security : Employee and Employer pay social security taxes. International medical graduates who provide a copy of his/her J-1 Visa to administration will be exempt from social security taxes
- Workers' Compensation: Coverage is provided.
- Disability Insurance: Provided to resident at no charge.