Presented by Marshall Orthopaedics & Cabell Huntington Hospital
This program is designed to improve the outcome for patients by adding to the health care professional’s knowledge of the management and care of orthopaedic injuries and conditions.
Marshall University Medical Center
1600 Medical Center Drive, Huntington
• Determine the role of the caregiver in facilitating the recovery and outcome process
• Examine current trends and controversies in orthopaedic care to improve treatment and outcomes.
• Discuss the management and care of injuries or conditions of upper and lower extremities
• Apply information presented to the local orthopaedic population
• Discuss the prevention and management of complications following orthopaedic surgery
This conference is free of charge for all Cabell Huntington Hospital, Marshall Health and St. Mary's Medical Center employees. The fee is $15 for all other participants.
Participants who complete this program will earn 4.5 continuing nursing contact hours (CNEs). Cabell Huntington Hospital is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91).
4.5 contact hours will be awarded for physical therapists and physical therapy assistants through the West Virginia Board of Physical Therapy. Approval of this course does not necessarily imply that the WV Board of Physical Therapy supports the views of the presenter or sponsor.