Interested applicants may apply to our residency program via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) through your medical school. The following information should be submitted to ERAS:
- Dean's Letter
- Three letters of reference from faculty members
- Current photo
- Medical School transcript
- USMLE Step I Board Scores
- USMLE Step II Board Scores
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- All accepted applicants must undergo a criminal background check (CBC) prior to employment. All contracts are contingent upon receipt of CBC results.
- We accept residents on J-1 Visas (no H-1 Visas accepted)
- Invited applicants must have the following USMLE minimum scores
- Step1: 192
- Step 2 CK: 209
- Step 3: 196
- ECFMG Certification mandatory prior to employment.