Interested applicants may apply to our residency program via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) through your medical school. The following information should be submitted to ERAS:
- Dean's Letter
- Three letters of reference from faculty members
- Current photo
- Medical School transcript
- USMLE Part I Board Scores
- USMLE Part II Board Scores
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- All accepted applicants must undergo a criminal background check (CBC) prior to employment. All contracts are contingent upon receipt of CBC results.
- We accept residents on J-1 Visas (no H-1 Visas accepted)
- Previous clinical experience in the United States is required
- Must have completed medical school within the last 2 years
- USMLE Step I & II scores of invited applicants must be competitive
- COMLEX accepted.