New Interview Format
- Applicants selected for interviews will be invited to two live virtual interviews with different interviewers.
- Interviews will be conducted via secure Zoom during the weekday as scheduled by the Admissions Office.
- Each interview may last up to 30 minutes. Interviews will be consecutive with a 15-minute break in between.
- In addition to the interview session, applicants will be required to meet with current BS/MD students via Zoom for discussion. This will be scheduled separately from the interviews.
- The applicant will be given direction about the live virtual interview, including an agreement of terms and conditions that must be signed in advance of the interview, when notified about interview selection.
Virtual Interviews: Tips for Medical School Applicants
Situational Judgment Test (CASPer)