Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
You MUST be a West Virginia resident with a minimum composite ACT of 30 (SAT composite equivalent 1390 minimum from a single test date after March 2016) and a minimum math score of 27 (SAT equivalent 630 minimum for test dates after March 2016) or higher from the same test date as the qualifying composite score.
You MUST have applied and have been accepted to Marshall University before submitting the BS/MD Application. When you are accepted to Marshall University you will receive a student ID number. This number is required for the BS/MD Application.
You MUST be a high school senior at the time of application, or be eligible for graduation by the summer of 2020 and ready to enter college as a full-time student in the fall of 2020.
Your status as a West Virginia resident will be determined by the Marshall University Office of Admissions.
- A completed application must be submitted online by deadline date.
- You can save your progress at any time by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom right of this form. This will create a unique link that you can use to continue the application.
- ACT/SAT score information will be obtained from the Marshall University Office of Admissions. Should you have updated information, it is your responsibility to submit to the address below and it must be received by 4:30PM on the application deadline date.
- GPA information will be confirmed with the Marshall University Office of Admissions. Should you have updated information, it is your responsibility to submit to the address below and it must be received by 4:30PM on the application deadline date.
- Three letters of recommendation. These should include at least two letters from teachers who have had you in class (science, math or AP class) and one from someone who has supervised you in a community, volunteer or work experience. Letters must come directly from the author. Directions for the letters can be found below in the Recommendations section.
It is essential that we have the appropriate email address as this will be our primary method of contacting applicants. Please check frequently for correspondence.
Marshall University Medical Center
ATTN: BS/MD Program
1600 Medical Center Drive, Suite 1400
Huntington WV 25701