Dr. Massey is a fellowship-trained neonatologist and practices at Cabell Huntington Hospital and Marshall Pediatrics. She most recently served as director as neonatal services at Kings Daughter's Medical Center in Ashland, Kentucky.
Honors & Memberships
- Member - American Academy of Pediatrics
- Certified: American Board of Pediatrics, subspecialty certification in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Education & Training
- Medical School: West Virginia University School of Medicine (Morgantown, W.Va.)
- Residency: Medical University of South Carolina - Pediatrics (Charleston, S.C.)
- Fellowship: Medical University of South Carolina - Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine (Charleston, S.C.)