32nd Annual Health Science Research Day
Research Day 2020
March 6, 2020
Ruth A. Keri, PhD
Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Pharmacology
Arline H. and Curtis F. Garvin MD and Constance C. Frackelton Professor in Cancer Research
Associate Director for Basic Research, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
Title: New approaches to targeting mitosis in breast cancer.
- Upon completion of the lecture, attendees should be able to:
- Explain the unique features of triple negative breast cancer compared to other breast cancer subtypes.
- Describe the utility and limitations of taxanes for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer.
- Explain the role of the cell cycle, in general, and mitosis, specifically, as a vulnerability in cancer.
- Describe the molecular mechanisms by which epigenetically-targeted impact mitosis and induce cell death in cancer.
Online Abstract Submission Tool
The deadline for abstracts has passed.
Research Day Poster Printing
- Printing requests and entries must be entered through the Request Services Form by the deadline.
- Any submission after the given date will not be printed.
- Posters will NOT be accepted if requested through any other method than the Request Form.
- Research Day Poster Size Maximum: 44" wide x 34.5" tall
- If deadline is missed alternate printing services:
Submit your poster for printing to Graphic Services. Deadline for internal printing is Noon, Tuesday, March 3.
Submit Your Poster
Questions about Research Day may be directed to Uma Sundaram, MD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Day Archives