ASPIRE (Advancing Scholarly Productivity In Research & Education)
Sign Up Form
Goal: To promote and enhance scholarly productivity among school of medicine faculty.
- To understand principles of effective scientific writing.
- To understand how to conduct effective literature searches, e.g. PubMed and Endnote.
- To understand the peer-review process and how to respond to reviews.
- To be able to describe the process of submitting a journal article.
- To prepare a submission for peer-review at an academic journal.
ASPIRE Workshops, Presentations and Resources
Publishing & Writing Resources