New Faculty Orientation
Date: August 14, 2018 (4:30 PM)
- August 14, 2018 (6:00 PM)
New Faculty Orientation & Reception
The orientation will introduce essential information, resources, and support for your research, teaching, and clinical responsibilities:
- The education, research, clinical, and community service missions of the School of Medicine, as well as its strategic vision and organizational structure;
- The procedures related to the process for promotion and professional advancement;
- The Faculty Development Program, and the resources available to you for academic, professional, and career development; and
- The guiding principles that will help you identify the skills needed for your
continued academic and professional success at JCESOM.
Marshall University Medical Center, 2nd Floor
Health Science Library Atrium
Please RSVP by August 1 using the link below or by contacting Mackenzie Vance.