- Anyone over 18 years of age may donate their body to the Human Gift Registry. Donors should read and understand the information provided in our donor brochure before completing the forms. The donor should be sure that family members are aware of their intention to donate their body to medical education and research.
- Download forms here or contact the Human Gift Registry office to have the forms sent to you by mail.
- Complete both the General Information and Donor Registration Form. So that we may fully honor the donor’s wishes, it is important that all information be complete.
- Sign the form in the presence of two witnesses. The witnesses must also sign the form.
- Keep a copy for your records.
- Return the form to:
The Human Gift Registry
Room CEB 309
Department of Anatomy and Pathology
Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
- A donor card will be mailed to you after we have processed your request.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Human Gift Registry office during regular business hours.